Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
The Department of Mechanical Engineering was started in the year 2007. The role of mechanical engineer gains paramount importance as a person who influences the creation of the products we use in our day-to-day lives. Our department is a stepping – stone towards the fantastic future of the universe of mechanical engineers that is not a compromise.
Our students are equipped not only in Curriculum-based learning but also Training in Inter Disciplinary Subjects, whereby they learn about CAD/CAM with Necessary Modeling and simulation packages to the Engineering standards .Our department is a stepping stone towards the fantastic future of the universe of Mechanical Engineers that is not a compromise.
Our department is equipped with the following Laboratories.
- Work Shop Practice Lab(Fitting,Sheetmetal,Wiring)
- Work Shop – I(Foundary,Welding,smithy)
- Work Shop – II(Lathe,Shaper,Drilling)
- Work Shop – III(Special Machines)
- Mechanics of Materials lab
- Fluid Mechanics Lab
- Thermodynamics Lab
- Automobile Lab
- CAD/CAM Lab
- Machine tools of testing lab