Srini Polytechnic Courses
The College library is highly resourced and well equipped. It is spacious and it has a large number of books, journals and magazines stacked in it. Being fully computerized, it helps the students to locate any book they want, on any subject at the click of mouse. It is so designed and equipped that students are drawn to it like duck to water. The Library has several volumes of books which adequately cater to the needs of the students – syllabus – based, exam oriented, research and training and for relaxation.
If the students of an educational institution can be linked to the externally moving dynamic waters of a river, the faculties are the two banks that give shape, dynamism and direction to the rivers, making its fluidity purposeful. The Library provides excellent environment for study with convenient access to printed and Electronic Resources. Our Library services are fully automated by using the standard Library software package called NIRMALS. The circulation system is computerized.
* Lending book section
No. of title - 4652
|Working Day||8 am – 8 pm|
|Holiday||9 am – 5 pm (Reference only)|
|Issue||1 pm – 2 pm|
|4.30 pm – 5.30 pm|
|Return||11 am – 11.15 am|
|1 pm – 1.30 pm|
|Reference only||5.30 pm – 8 pm|
- Library is open to readers from 8am to 8pm on all working days & 9 am to 5 pm on all the Sundays & semester holydays.
- Perfect silence should be mentioned in the library.
- Reference books, back volumes projects, magazines & journals & details cannot be taken out of the library.
- Books will be issued only in the presence of library member’s identity card.
- Library books will be handled with care. Marking on the books turn down the corner of the books. Lay down the books at the open stage & tempering the books are most objectionable.
- If a library book is damaged or lost, the person responsible should replace it with a new copy or should pay double amount of the cost of the particular book.
- If the book is not returned on or before the due date, a fine of Rs.1/- per day including holidays will be levied.
- Reprographic service (Xerox) is provided to users from 10am to 5pm on all the working days & 10 am to 4 pm on all semester holydays.
- Membership is valid only for the period of study in the case of students & for service period in the case of staff members.
- A fine of Rs.25/- will be charged for the replacement of a library members identity card.
- Students or a staff who leaves the college for any reason in the middle of the team should return the books & library member’s identity card.